** OUT OF STOCK - AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - EST SHIP DATE: mid February **
The Tuff Stuff "Ranger" Overland roof top tent is a great option for those needing to sleep 3 people comfortably. Also included in the price is a zip-on annex room which greatly increases your covered living space giving you a comfortable area to hang out or change clothes. Annex room can accommodate a queen sized mattress, mat, folding cot or a small dining table or chairs. The retractable ladder can also be folded away for increased space inside of the annex room.
14″H X 56″W X 48″L
OPEN BASE/ DIMENSIONS:
56″W X 96″ L X 52″ H
OPEN DIMENSIONS W/ OVERHANG:
56″W X 132″L X 52″H
56″ X 96″ X 2.75″ thick
Tent Fabric Material:
280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance. Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high quality polyester/cotton wind proof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- FREE zip on Anexx room included as a free gift (a $250 value!)
- FREE PVC shoe storage bag
- FREE hanging gear hammock
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy duty PVC driving cover
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 150+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 40" apart for proper support. **Tent mounts slide In the lower mounting rail to accommodate any crossbars (left to right on the vehicle) with a spread of up to 52". We recommend your crossbars (left to right) are no more than 45" apart for optimal support. The included lower brackets will accept up to a 2.75" wide crossbar- Crossbars wider than 2.75" will require new brackets to be fabricated. Please see photos of the provided mounting brackets for a better idea of what to expect.**