The RCI Off Road 18″ Adjustable Bed Rack is a perfect option if you are looking for a great looking and sturdy rack for the bed of your Jeep Gladiator. This rack saves space and organizes your bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible for all of your gear.
* Current lead time 3-4 weeks *
- Now compatible with certain tonneau covers! CLICK HERE for brackets
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc
- Heavy duty design from 12 gauge steel will easily support roof top tents and heavy gear
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps, or Jeep specific brackets for the accessory bed rail system
- Rack is 18″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Overall length is 46" installed
- Maintains complete visibility through the back window of most trucks due to its added height
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a simple bolt on install
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Easy bolt together assembly
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, etc. They recommend approximately 750lbs as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.