Protect your Toyota Tacoma from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transmission skid plate. This part provides full transmission coverage and fills the gap between the front and transfer-case skid plates for a seamless skid system.
Built with your choice CNC laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 2005 to present Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of light duty OEM skid plates (which do not provide any coverage of transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- All transmission skid plates now come standard with center gussets, a feature exclusive to RCI. Due to the location of the transmission skid plate and spanning a two foot gap, skid plates in this area are prone to getting bent. With this plate that is no longer the case!
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Steel weight - 34lbs
- Aluminum weight - 16lbs
*Fits 4×4 4.0L/3.5L Access Cab and Double Cab trucks only
** PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE LEAD TIME - SEE SHIPPING TAB FOR DETAILS **