RCI Toyota Tundra skid plates are now available in two options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options.
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Their 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
- Completely protects transmission and transfer-case
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks from 07-Present
- 6 Mounting points for maximum durability
- Simple installation requires only one 9/16″ wrench to complete
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
** PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE LEAD TIME - SEE SHIPPING TAB FOR DETAILS **
MADE IN USA