The Tuff Stuff portable fridge slider provides a convenient way of accessing any load up to 220 lbs by providing a sliding deck to any flat surface.
With all necessary hardware included, our Fridge/Freezer slider can install on any flat surface to allow your cooler or portable fridge to be easily accessed. Install the slider in your truck bed, Jeep® or SUV's cargo area, RV, Trailer, or even a boat.
Their handy fridge slider makes moving anything bulky out of an enclosed space much more manageable and can accept up to 220 lbs (of evenly distributed weight) safely when fully extended. With ample room to fit most 30-60 qt portable fridges, our slider provides 15.75 x 29.25 inches of space (please check your dimensions before ordering).
Don't just use their slider for a cooler or fridge. Use it for camping bins, firewood, cooking gear, inside of your RV's under-storage, truck bed, SUV cargo space, etc.
FRIDGE/FREEZER SLIDE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Gain convenient access to your cooler/fridge/freezer
- Safely secure any load to a convenient sliding tray (cooler, wood, storage bins, tools, liquids, and much more)
- Holds up to 220 lbs
- Ball-bearing sliders
- Powder-coated for longevity
- Stainless hardware included
- 4 qty tie-down straps included
- 4 qty tie-off points
- Fits our 55 qt fridge with room to spare
FRIDGE/FREEZER SLIDE INCLUDES:
- 1/8 inch Slider and mounting brackets
- Universal stainless mounting hardware
- 4 qty Allen bolts
- 4 qty threaded nut inserts
- 4 qty tie straps
- Quick-release latch
- Inner Fridge Tray L/W/H: 29.25 x 15.75 x 2.5 inches
- Outer Mounting Tray L/W/H: 31 x 18.25 x 3 inches
- Material: 1/8 inch thick powder-coated steel
- Max weight limit: 220 Lbs
Built from heavy-duty 1/8 inch powder-coated steel, the Tuff Stuff fridge slider is sturdy, will not flex and can withstand some serious abuse!
This universal fridge slider can be mounted just about anywhere on your vehicle. There are mounting points on the sliders to secure to the vehicle. All the hardware is provided but special hardware may be needed for certain locations. Make sure the location you choose is strong enough to handle the weight of the refrigerator when full of product and overhanging. Use the provided straps to secure the refrigerator to the bracket using the rails and brackets provided on the body.