Hard shell tents are becoming more and more popular with the overlanding community, but finding one at an affordable price has been difficult. Tuff Stuff® has solved that issue with their new SIERRA pop up tent!
The SIERRA hard shell Roof Top Tent sets up in about 3 minutes. Designed with quick hydraulic lifting brackets, its a quick and easy process to get camping and comfy quick. The Tuff Stuff® Sierra hard shell tent has been designed to be light, versatile and sleek so that there is minimal wind resistance when driving. This tent sleeps two (2) people super comfy and has tons of windows for viewing our amazing wilderness.
- Fabric: Rip-Stop Canvas / 280G / Waterproof / Mold-Resistant / UV 50+ / PU Coating 3000 mm
- Weight: 132 Lbs
- Mattress: 2.5" high-density Fire resistant foam
- ABS & Fiberglass Hard Shell w/ 2 Color Options: Black or White
- Fabric Ceiling Cover w/ Mesh Pocket on the Top of Cover
- Telescoping Aluminum Ladder with MAX. Length: 98" or 2.3 m
- Max capacity: 600 lbs
- Semi-Automatic Hydraulic Lift
- Two Internal LED Strip Lights
- YKK Zippers
- All Hardware: 304 Stainless Steel
- Open: 86 X 51 X 35 inches (L/W/H)
- Closed: 86 X 51 X 12 inches (L/W/H)
- Mattress: 48 X 82 inches
Opening your tent: Pop-up tents are a new style of tent that makes camp set up as easy as it can possibly get! Just unbuckle the straps, push the top of the tent up, repeat on the opposite side. That's it! All of your bedding can stay safe inside of the tent.
Installation & Assembly: As long as your vehicle is equipped with 2 cross bars, capable of supporting 180Lbs, our tent can attach to your vehicle. Tuff Stuff provides you with universal brackets to securely attach the tent to your cross bars.