*** OUT OF STOCK - AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - EST SHIP DATE: Mid January ***
The “Elite” Overland series rooftop tent from Tuff Stuff® 4X4 is the largest rooftop tent we offer, fully capable of sleeping 4-5 people on top and 4 additional people in the lower annex room. The “Elite” Overland roof top tent also comes with 2 entry doors, 2 retractable ladders & 2 windows at the head of the tent.
Also included is a removable split wall for added privacy and 2X separate mattresses for separate bedding.
Sleeping quarters: 94.5″ L X 79″ W
Tent opened w/ overhang: 132″ L X 79″ W
Closed dimensions: 48″ X 79″ X 14″
Annex Room INCLUDED:
90″ X 113″
Made from 600D side walls
Removable Floor made of 1000D PVC
Qty. 2- Separate 2.75″ thick high density foam
Split wall for privacy
BLACK 1000D PVC Zip on Cover INCLUDED
Weight w/ Annex Room, Ladder & Poles:
800 Lbs (depending on roof rack & Roof limitations)
Tent Fabric Material:
280g Poly/Cotton Rip-Stop Fabric with Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance
Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high-quality polyester/cotton windproof fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- Zip on Anexx room & floor included (Also offered without the annex room)
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- All aluminum frame, ladder and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy-duty PVC driving cover
The Elite tent can mount to any vehicle with a roof rack & cross bars, or a bed rack (if using on a truck bed).
Due to the size of the Elite tent, you must use 3+ cross bars if sleeping 3 or more people inside. If your vehicle’s crossbars on your roof rack will support 150+ Lbs each, this tent will work (please check with the manufacturer, not us for your rack specs). Universal mounting is provided for all crossbars with 1.75″ max. diameter.
If you are using on oval shaped OEM cross bars, you must make (using 1″ flat stock) your own lower brackets to fit your crossbars and drill 2 holes (see the mounting bracket in pictures).
Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
Annex room zips on after the tent has been installed. All necessary spikes included.
All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks using the custom extruded aluminum channel system
Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO**
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION MANUAL