The RCI Off Road 18″ Adjustable Bed Rack is the perfect option if you are looking for a great looking and sturdy rack for the bed of your truck. Fits mid to full-sized and HD beds. You simply choose one of three bed length configurations. The width (54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails) is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible for all of your gear.
* Current lead time 6+ weeks *
- Now compatible with certain tonneau covers! CLICK HERE for brackets
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc
- Heavy duty design from 12 gauge steel will easily support roof top tents and heavy gear
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps
- Rack is 18″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Maintains complete visibility through the back window of most trucks due to its added height
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a simple bolt on install
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Tall enough to fit up to a 35″ spare tire in the bed of a Tacoma, with even more room on full size pickups
- Optional “additional top brace” allows mounting roof top tents shorter than 58″ on long-bed trucks or to accommodate alternative uses. Instead of using the default single brace in the center of rack, you will install one on either side with the spacing adjustable to match your tent
- Crossbars are 3.25" wide and 1.5" tall
- Easy bolt together assembly
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
Bed Length Rack Length Weight
5ft 46" 95lbs
5ft-6in 52" 103lbs
6ft+ 58" 108lbs
None - Select this option if you plan to drill into your bed to mount the rack. This is the most secure method for attaching your rack. Select this option if you are purchasing the RCI Tonneau Cover Adapters.
Brackets for late model Toyotas - Select this option if you have the factory bed rail system on your Tacoma or Tundra. This option is NOT compatible with the RCI Tonneau Cover Adapters.
C Clamps - Select this option if you do not wish to drill the rack into your bed. Do NOT select this option if you have a Toyota with the factory bed rail system. This option is NOT compatible with the RCI Tonneau Cover Adapters.
*This rack has been unofficially tested in-house to support as much as 1500lbs static load but depending on factors such as bed width, truck model, etc. They recommend approximately 750lbs (650lbs with tonneau adapters) as a benchmark for static capacity (weight on rack when parked / sleeping in tent etc). This is simply a guideline, as always use your best judgement on safety when heavily loading the rack.