Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING on most products
We offer free shipping on most orders to the continental US only. Overweight and/or oversize items, such as rock sliders, may incur additional shipping costs. Please contact us for expedited shipping, or shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Upon placing your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. We will process your order immediately and will reach out to the supplier to confirm that your parts are in stock and available for shipment. If any item is on back-order or unavailable, we will notify you via e-mail or text and provide the estimated shipping date. We will capture the authorized payment when we place your order with the manufacturer. Many of the products that we offer are pre-orders with various lead times or are custom made to the order specifications. As such, we must charge your credit card upfront when the order is placed.
Please refer to the Shipping Lead Times section on this page for the current estimated shipping time. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address on file. ITEMS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER (or nearest distribution center) SO YOU GET YOUR ORDER AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
FREIGHT SHIPMENTS: All oversized items, such as roof top tents, some rock sliders, and bumpers, are shipped via a freight carrier. We will send you an email with tracking and detailed delivery instructions. The freight company will call you directly to schedule a delivery appointment. You must provide a valid phone number and someone must be present to receive the package (it cannot be left at your doorstep). For residential freight deliveries, the courier will only deliver to the sidewalk if forklift/dock service is not available.
We can also arrange delivery to the nearest freight facility if you are not personally available to receive the delivery. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any shipping questions or issues. We are here to help!
Shipping Lead Times:
Many of the products that we offer are fabricated on-site and have various lead times. Below are the current estimated lead times before shipping. Please note that these are subject to change and we will communicate any changes or delays.
- Baja Designs: 1-5 business days
- BillieBars: - 4-6 weeks
- Cali Raised LED: 7-10 business days; Rock Sliders 4-6 weeks; Bed Racks: 2 weeks
- CBI Offroad: Bed Racks: 7+ weeks; Overland Bars: 2+ weeks; Covert Bumpers: 6+ weeks; Steel/Aluminum Bumpers: 12+ weeks
- Eezi-Awn: 5-10 business days. Free shipping on tents and racks to a commercial location or freight depot. Additional costs for residential deliveries.
- Freespirit Recreation: up to 15 business days. Tents ship free to nearest FedEx Freight location. Additional fee for residential deliveries.
- Front Runner: 2-5 business days
- Hutch Tents: call for availability
- KC HiLites: 2 weeks; Racks: up to 8 weeks (call for more info)
- Leitner Designs: 3-5 business days for most accessories; ACS Classic racks: up to 3 weeks; ACS Forged racks: 7-8 weeks; Gear Pods: 6 weeks
- LFD Off Road: Crossbars: 1-2 weeks; Racks: 3-4 weeks; Skids: 2-3 weeks; Sliders & Bumpers: 6 weeks
- Overland Pros: 2-5 business days
- Overland Vehicle Systems: contact us for tent/annex availability, other items ship within a week
- Prinsu Designs: 1-2 weeks.
- RCI Off Road: Bed Racks: 6-8 weeks; Aluminum Bed Racks: 8+ weeks; Rock Sliders: 7-9 weeks; Bumpers: 6-8 weeks; Skid Plates: 3-5 weeks; Accessories: 1-3 weeks
- Rebelled: 2-5 business days
- Rhino Rack: 1-2 weeks
- Rigid: 1-5 business days
- Roost USA: 7-14 business days
- Smittybilt: 1-5 business days (call for tents)
- TentBox: 5-9 business days
- Tuff Stuff: 5-8 business days (call for tents)
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) and if you notice any damage, please take photos and make note of it with the Carrier when signing for delivery. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY DELIVERY without TAKING PHOTOS and WRITING DOWN THE DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE on the delivery form FIRST with the driver present. Shipping companies will not satisfy an insurance claim without the damage noted by the customer.
If the damage is significant and it is obvious that the products inside the package are damaged, DO NOT SIGN for the item and REFUSE THE DELIVERY. Again, document any damage with photos and contact us immediately at email@example.com or (252) 680-3070 with any shipping issues.
Roof Top Overland cannot be held responsible for any product or powder coating damages incurred during transit. We will work with the manufacturer to facilitate a claim, on your behalf, but it is subject to the above annotations being made on the delivery slip and approval by the carrier.
Orders cancelled prior to shipping or returned will incur a processing fee of $25 for order values under $1000; $45 for orders up to $1,499; $55 for orders up to $1,999; $65 for orders up to $2,499; and $75 for $2500+. Why do we charge this fee? Once your card is charged, we pay a processing fee to the payment provider that is not returned if an order is cancelled or returned.
Returns, & Refunds:
Roof Top Overland honors all of our product manufacturer warranties and return policies. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for return shipping charges, unless Roof Top Overland or the manufacturer made a mistake. Refunds will only be issued to the original payment used when the order was placed (i.e. credit card, PayPal).
Purchases can be returned within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition and include original packaging and all hardware and accessories. A restocking fee may apply (up to 25% of the purchase price). After 30 days, non-warranty related returns are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. A restocking fee may apply (up to 30% of the purchase price).
Additionally, Roof Top Overland will charge our cancellation fee as outlined above. If the reason for return is not a result of a manufacturer's error, shipping costs, if any, incurred by Roof Top Overland will be deducted from your refund.
If you’d like to make a return or exchange, PLEASE CALL US FIRST at (252) 680-3070 for a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number) and detailed return instructions. Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label.
We strongly urge you to repackage the products with care and use a reputable shipping company with tracking and insurance. Roof Top Overland and the product manufacturer cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.