The WireLok wire guide management system by Leitner is a new way to rout your power cables on the ACS bed racks. Made from ASA composite the Wirelok snaps into place on any of the 20 T-channels on the ACS System. The WireLok offers the ultimate clean install without using cable ties or other fastening method.
- Easy install – Snaps into place without tools
- ASA composite – The ultimate material for UV and weather resistance
- Large capacity – Holds up to a 3/8⌀ (9mm) wire bundle in the T-slot
Specifications: WireLok wire guide
- 60” long can be cut to any length with side cutters.
- Include four (4) 60” long (+/- 1”) WireLok wire guides.
- Simple snap in installation.
- Weight: .25 Pound
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
CA Residents:⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov