* Use code slide40 at checkout for $40 off any rock slider purchase *
The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your investment with a pair of RCI Off Road heavy duty rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame support mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both off-road as well as in the parking lot, and are still functional as a step if needed.
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Utilizes a 2″ square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75″ round tube used by competitors
- 1.75″ DOM outer tubing is now standard for uncompromised strength
- Heavy Duty 1/4″ gussets on all legs
- 45 degree mitered main tube ends provide a superior aesthetic appearance as well as more functional design that won’t hang up
- Full length 1/4″ frame plate and three leg design guarantee a slider as strong or stronger than anything on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- 5° upward angle creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance, while remaining usable as a step
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available tread plate for for use as a step
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- Available with a heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Fits 2003-2009 4runners without Xreas (Xreas model available by special request, call for details)
- Includes RCI's signature low profile rear kick-out standard
*Also fits 03-09 Lexus GX470, however it will require removing the factory steps / trim below the body pinch seam
MADE IN USA
** PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE LEAD TIME - SEE SHIPPING TAB FOR DETAILS **
Comparison of standard Hot Roll Electric Welded (HREW) steel tubing vs. Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) tubing.
|Yeild Strength (PSI)
|Ultimate Strength (PSI)
|DOM||72,900 **||82,300 **|
*Approximate mechanical specs for engineering design, may vary slightly depending manufacturer.
**Certified specs provided by RCI Offroads DOM supplier