Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for daily driving, overlanding, and offroading. Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, RCI Off Road has an option that will work for your application. RCI’s Toyota Tundra Engine skid plates are available in two popular options:
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, and much stronger than factory skid plates. Rust and corrosion resistant aluminum means they require no paint finish prior to installation. The aluminum material is substantially lighter than steel and thanks to its extra thickness it is just as strong.
- Protects power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and radiator
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks from 07-Present
- 7 Mounting points for extra durability
- Mounts to radiator cross-member without interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- One piece design for simple installation and removal with basic hand tools
- Easy access to oil filter by removal of access door using only two bolts
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
** PRODUCT MAY REQUIRE LEAD TIME - SEE SHIPPING TAB FOR DETAILS **
*Not compatible with 4″+ drop bracket lift kits (Does work with all 1-3″ coilover lift kits such as Toytec Boss)
MADE IN USA