Provide the maximum protection for your 2015-2019 F-150 with a full skid plate package deal by RCI Metalworks. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many F150 owners have been looking for skid plates for everyday use and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, working, or playing. We listened to your feedback and RCI skid plates for 2015-2019 trucks are now available in two options, providing the protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options, both offering premium quality, fit and finish.
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage, especially when purchased as part of our “Full Skid Plate Package”. A heavy duty black powdercoat finish is standard on the steel option and will provide years of reliable use and great looks.
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for any purpose, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, extremely corrosion resistant and cannot rust means they require no finish or paint prior to installation. The aluminum skid plates are extremely lightweight yet strong and are the premium choice if you are looking for the best strength to weight ratio, while being comparable if not holding a slight edge over the 10ga steel product line.
- Includes front, transmission and transfer-case skid plates.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, low hanging intercooler (Ecoboost models), transmission, exhaust, oil pan, transfer-case and vacuum pump
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks (includes Ecoboost and Raptor models)
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate on most models
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks
MADE IN USA
Install Guide: 09+ F150 Skid Plate Installation