The RBAS1 includes a 3.6m tie down strap with an anchor point strap designed to wrap around and protect kayaks or objects without a front or rear tie off point. They are quick and easy to fit and provides an anchor point for long loads when no tie off points are available. It can be used for both Bow and Stern bonnet and boot. See the fitting instructions in the documents section for easy step by step guides.
- Includes 1x Bonnet Anchor Strap
- 1x Tie Down Strap with dual protective rubber buckles
- The strap is 3.6m / 12ft in length
- Has protective rubber to prevent damaging high end kayaks and surf lifesaving watercrafts.
- Quick and easy to fit and use
- Provides an anchor anchor point for long loads where no tie off points are available.
- Strap Length - 3.6m
Warranty - 1 Year
- Must pull base strap at a backwards angle to avoid strap from slipping
- Must put twists in the strap to avoid annoying buzzing noise when travelling at high speeds
- If your vehicle is a pickup then it is essential to place your roof racks on either the car roof or on the pickup cap/topper as these sections of the car move independently